My work as a financial planner is built on helping you find the most appropriate strategy to enhance and enrich your life. We accomplish that task by understanding your goals, priorities, and values before we discuss appropriate courses of action.
No matter where you are with your education, career, and family, managing finances is rarely a simple task. It would be my pleasure to hear your story, answer your questions, and provide you with the highest quality service. I bring 25 years of personal and professional experience, and have been fortunate to serve people I admire.
I’m married to my wife, Susan, and have two sons, Adam and Aaron. I’m a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, German Township; West Side Nut Club; Rotary Club of Evansville; volunteer educator with the Alzheimer's Association; and Servants at Work (SAWs), an organization that builds handicap ramps for those in need.
I'm a member of the local Money in the Morning chapter of Business Networking International (BNI), and I hold the financial advisor seat. I'm an NRA Certified Instructor, and enjoy target shooting and introducing new pistol shooters to the sport.
- Lincoln Financial Advisors – Financial Planner
- Securities America – Financial Advisor
- Prudential – Representative
Registrations, Licenses and Credentials
- Series 7 Registration, General Securities Representative
- Series 65 Registration, Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 63 Registration, Uniform Securities
- Licensed Life, Health, and Disability Income Agent